This website “oviganic.com” is owned and operated by Oviganic Iberica Sociedad Limitada (hereinafter “OVIGANIC”), and its full details are as follows:
Oviganic Iberica S.L.
Polígono Industrial O Reboredo, 29
27400 Monforte de Lemos
This legal notice and information (hereinafter the “Legal Notice”) regulates the use of the Internet service “oviganic.com” (hereinafter the “website”) that OVIGANIC makes available to Internet users.
The “oviganic.com” website provides users with access to and use of various services and content made available to them by OVIGANIC or third parties.
Conditions of use and acceptance
The access and use of the present website attributes the condition of user, and implies on the part of the users the full acceptance of the present conditions of use, as well as those particular conditions that are established for certain services that will complement these, committing themselves to use the website and the services in accordance with the law, the present Legal Notice, the particular conditions of certain services and other notices, regulations and instructions brought to their knowledge, as well as morality and generally accepted good customs and public order.
The pages of “oviganic.com” may be freely visited by users, excluding those that are in closed areas, or that require registration in a user registry, which implies the completion of the corresponding user registration, which shall be carried out in the manner expressly indicated in the service itself or in the Particular Conditions that regulate it.
All the information provided by the user through the services must be truthful. For this purpose, the user guarantees the authenticity of all data provided as a result of the use of certain services. Likewise, it shall be the user’s responsibility to keep all the information provided to OVIGANIC permanently updated so that it corresponds, at all times, to the user’s real situation, and OVIGANIC shall not be liable for any damages that may be caused to third parties as a result of the information provided.
To this effect, the user shall refrain from using any of the services for illicit purposes or effects, forbidden in this Legal Notice, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties that may in any way damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the services, computer equipment or documents, files and all types of content stored in any computer equipment (“hacking”) of OVIGANIC of other users or of any Internet user (hardware and software).
In particular, and merely as a not exhaustive guideline, the user undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- in any way is contrary to, disparages or infringes upon the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized in the Constitution, in international treaties and in other legislation.
- induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigrating, defamatory, defamatory, violent, or in general, contrary to the law, morality, and generally accepted good customs or public order.
- induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.
- incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to law, morals and generally accepted good customs or public order.
- induces or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
- induces or incites to engage in practices that are dangerous, risky or harmful to health and psychological balance.
- is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or extemporaneous, in such a way that it induces or could induce to error about its object or about the intentions or purposes of the communicator.
- is protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties, without the user having previously obtained from their owners the necessary authorization to carry out the use that he/she makes or intends to make.
- violates the business secrets of third parties.
- is contrary to the right to honor, to personal and family privacy or to one’s own image.
- in any way undermines the credit of OVIGANIC or third parties.
- infringes the regulations on secrecy of communications;
- constitutes, as the case may be, illicit, misleading or unfair advertising and, in general, constitutes unfair competition.
- incorporates viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or prevent the normal operation of the network, the system or computer equipment (hardware and software) of OVIGANIC or third parties, or that may damage the electronic documents and files stored in such computer equipment.
- causes, due to its characteristics (such as format, extension, etc.), difficulties in the normal operation of the Service.
- contains HTML tags other than those expressly authorized by OVIGANIC.
The user commits to make correct use of the contents made available on the website, meaning, but not limited to, texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound content, as well as graphic design and source codes, in accordance with the law, this legal notice, the particular conditions of certain services and other notices, regulations, use and instructions brought to your knowledge, as well as with generally accepted morals and good customs and public order, and in particular undertakes to refrain from:
- reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- suppress, manipulate, or in any other way alter the copyright and other data identifying the reservation of rights of OVIGANIC or its owners, the digital fingerprints or any other technical means established for their recognition.
- obtain, or even attempt to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those that, as the case may be, have been made available for this purpose, or have been indicated for this purpose on the web pages where the contents are located or, in general, those normally used on the Internet.
Introduction of hyperlinks
Users, and all those who intend to establish a hyperlink between their web page or portal and the “oviganic.com” website must comply with the following conditions:
- The hyperlink will only allow access to the home-page of the website, but may not reproduce them in any way.
- No frame shall be created on the web pages of the website.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications shall be made about the web pages of the website and the Services provided.
- It shall not be implied in any way that OVIGANIC has authorized the hyperlink, or that it has in any way assumed the services offered or made available from the web page on which the hyperlink is established.
- With the exception of those signs that form part of the hyperlink itself, the page on which the hyperlink is established shall not contain any distinctive sign, of those recognized by current legislation, of which OVIGANIC is the owner, unless it has been expressly authorized by OVIGANIC.
- The web page on which the hyperlink is established shall not contain contents contrary to any third party rights, nor shall it contain information or contents that are illicit, contrary to morality or generally accepted good customs and public order.
Industrial and intellectual property
The entirety of this website: text, images, trademarks, logos, audio and video files, buttons, software files, color combinations, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents are the property of OVIGANIC or third parties, and are protected by Spanish and international laws on Industrial and Intellectual Property. Likewise, and without prejudice to the aforementioned, the content of the website is considered a computer program and all Spanish and European Community regulations in force on the matter are applicable to it.
By the fact of the access that the user makes to the website, none of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist on such uses beyond those strictly necessary for the correct use of the website can be understood as transferred to the user.
Limitation of liability
OVIGANIC excludes, to the full extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to:
- The presence of viruses, or the presence of other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in the computer system, electronic documents or user files.
- The transmission, diffusion, storage, availability, reception, obtaining or access to the contents.
- Lack of availability or continuity of the operation of the website and services, the lack of usefulness that users may have attributed to the website and services, the fallibility of the website and services, and in particular, but not exclusively, failures in access to the various web pages of the site or those from which services are provided.
- The correct functioning of technical linking devices (such as, among others, banners and buttons), directories and search tools that allow users to access websites belonging to and/or managed by third parties. The installation of these technical devices has the sole purpose of facilitating users the search and access to information, contents and services available on the Internet.
- The quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the information, contents and services existing in the linked sites.
- The use of the services and contents by the users, or that may be due to the lack of veracity, validity, exhaustiveness and/or authenticity of the information that the users provide to other users.
- The contents that users of the discussion forums or distribution lists may enter, or the opinions expressed therein. OVIGANIC has no obligation to control, and does not control, the use that users make of the portal, services.
The uses and rules that OVIGANIC follows in compliance with the specifications contained in the data protection regulations and, in particular, to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and its implementing regulations are those set out in the privacy section of this website.
All notifications made by a user or third party to OVIGANIC will be considered effective as long as they are addressed in one of the following ways:
- Sending by postal mail to:
Oviganic Iberica S.L.
Poligono Industrial O Reboredo, 29
27400 Monforte de Lemos
- Send by email to:
web @ oviganic.com
If the communication refers to the realization of illicit activities or infringement of industrial or intellectual property rights it must attach documentation attesting to the facts, as well as express statement of the veracity of the same.
Duration and suspension of services
OVIGANIC may modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions shall depend on their exposure and shall remain in force until they are modified by others duly published.
OVIGANIC reserves the right to suspend the services when it deems appropriate, and in particular to those users who violate the provisions of this legal notice.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
For the resolution of all disputes or questions related to this website or the activities developed in it, will apply Spanish law, to which the parties expressly submit themselves, being competent for the resolution of conflicts arising from or related to its use the Courts and Tribunals of Monforte de Lemos, Lugo (Spain) except for in case of application of specific regulations on consumer protection and users.